2012 Mt. SAC Summer All-Comers Pole Vault Series...
Mt. SAC is proud to host the 2012 Mt. SAC Summer All-Comers Track & Field Series. This series of pole vault competitions is for elite pole vaulters looking for a qualifying stanard and preparing for summer European Meets and the London.
NO OTHER EVENTS OTHER THAN THE POLE VAULT
WILL BE CONTESTED ON MAY AND JUNE DATES
- Tuesday, May 22, 2012
- Saturday, May 26, 2012
- Tuesday, May 29, 2012
- Saturday, June 2, 2012
- Tuesday, June 5, 2012
- Saturday, June 9, 2012
- Tuesday, June 12, 2012
- Tuesday, June 19, 2012
- Wednesday, July 11, 2012
- Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - HS Qualifying for NAPVA Championships L.A. Team
- Wednesday, July 25, 2012
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays - 6:00 PM start time
- Park in Lot R South
- $3 Parking Fee-Every car must purchase and dispay a parking permit at the parking kiosk located on Bonita Drive, just south of Temple Avenue.
- For Campus/Parking Map click here
MINIMUM ENTRY STANDARDS
For all May and June Competitions (Entry heights may differ on meet day)
- Women- 12'01.5"
No standard for all July Competitions
- For all May and June Competitions, please e-mail Brian Yokoyama at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include: Name, Affiliation, P.R., Starting Height.
- Entry Fee: $10 due on meet day
- For all other competitions, register on the day of the meet.
For May and June Competitions
- 17'00.75" Start Men ( 5.00M, 5.20M, 5.35M, 5.50M, 5.65M, 5.75M, 5.85M)
- 13'01.5" Start Women ( 4.00M, 4.15M, 4.30M, 4.45M, 4.60M, 4.75M)
Men and Women will start together, High/Low Bar progression
For July 18th Clovis Qualifying Competition
- 14'00" Start Boys
- 11'00" Start Girls
Boys and Girls will start together, High/Low Bar progression
Anyone starting below these heights will start after the qualifying competition is over
For July 11 and 25 Competitions
- Lowest competitors will determine starting height
Will vary between the three pole vaulting facilities in Hilmer Lodge Stadium
- Runway=100% Polyurethane Pour Runway/Track
- Pit=UCS 2200 Super Pit (World's Larget Pole Vaulting Pit)
- Standards=UCS Ultimate 6500 Standards (Standards adjust/move on top)or UCS Futura Standards (Standards adjust/move on top) or UCS International Standards.
- Box=UCS Cast Aluminum Yellow Box
Click Here! (Adobe PDF File) by date order